Friday, April 11, 2008

Going to the Big D and don't mean Dallas

That's right folks - in less than 12 hours, Jeff and I will be crawling (I mean falling) out of bed to get in the car and head to O'Hare for what I hope is a nice, relaxing, sleep-filled flght to Denver. As I menioned in my About Me section, we are considering a move out there and this is our first 'trial' weekend. We are going to ski tomorrow (naturally) which rocks because Loveland just got dumped on with 18" of snow and six more expected by tomorrow. All that powder realy sucks, doesn't it?So, the plan is to ski tomorrow and perhaps go check out George Clinton at Copper Mtn. We have some plans to look around the area and meet with some people to see a few potential rentals out there. We are really just trying to scope out the area and pick out the neighborhoods we'd like to live in. We are back and forth on that right now from our online searching. I can't wait for the day when we have teleportation available. Random thought. Anyway, I will update this weekend on any new developments from our lovely little getaway.


Wordness bitches :)

(That was for you Sar)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to find out how your trip went!!!

The Ross Family said...

Have a great trip... I hope that you guys get a good look at the area and that you enjoy the powder! We are planning to get into more snow sports next year. It's fun to think that you could ski in the morning and then hit the pool at night. =)