Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Attention Ladies

There are to be no excuses this year. I am strongly encouraging some participation in a triathlon this year!

Once again, there are quite a few months between now and July. It all starts with one lap of the pool, one lap of a track and a couple of miles on a bike. Anyone can do it!!

http://www.trekwomenstriathlonseries.com/wisconsin.html

This is the link for an all-women's tri up in Pleasant Prairie, WI. I will be participating in at least three races this year, and this will be one of them. Lake Andrea is a great place to swim and PP really knows how to host a great race. Please join me and you, too, will see how inspirational it is to watch women of all shapes and sizes cheer and motivate one another to cross the finish line.

4 comments:

Windy City Kelley's said...

Once again I can't make it. Greg's brother is getting married that weekend in Virginia - bummer.

I'm also thinking I'm going to give my body a year off and stick to smaller 5k's or 8k's this year.

Espresso Mom said...

vomit

Stephanie said...

No can do. I can't swim. My shoulder will break. But I will run lots of half marathons. 4 weeks to go.

Unknown said...

I am interested but I don't have a bike