Thursday, July 3, 2008

GAVIN DEGRAW R.U.L.E.S.

Oh my gosh!
So, as I was tooling around the Summerfest site the other day, seeing if there was anyone worth checking out before my super awesome Tom Petty/Steve Winwood concert starts and what do I find? What is it that I find? That is right.....THE Gavin DeGraw is playing a general admission show tonight.

So, natrually, I have to prepare myself. I know every single word to his Chariot CD and I am proud of it. But, he had a new CD come out on May 6th that I forgot to buy, so I'm currently listening to Rhapsody online learning all of his newer songs so that I'm ready for my "I'm the biggest Gavin fan" contest that I will be holding with the other people at the show. I should actually say that I am the 2nd biggest Gavin fan because truth be told, my good friend Melissa turned me on to him in 2004. Nonetheless, I will be number one fan in the Midwest :)

T-Bone

Word!!!!! :)

2 comments:

The Ross Family said...

Awwww! I'm so so so sad yet so PROUD! I hope that you blew him kisses for me! I do have to say that after personally meeting him twice, he is THE love of my LIFE! Ha ha ha ha! I miss you so much and I would have given my first born to have been there with you guys!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE GAVIN!!