Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ugh....Life Sometimes

I wish I had lots of wonderful things to say about how grand life is at the moment, but alas, I have nothing. I am very appreciative of my husband, our health, our families and our friends, but I could do with a little less stress in my life. It is very possible I will lose my job fairly soon, which means I have to start looking asap or we won't be able to afford to live in our home - just our cars. Which might not be too bad, but start to smell after awhile. I'd love to rant about something good - but I haven't the energy. Maybe tomorrow.....

Pray for some goodness :)

Word y'all.

3 comments:

The Ross Family said...

*HUGS* It's okay to rant about the not so great things going on in life. I'm so sorry to hear that you may be losing your job soon. That's tough, but I'll be thinking good thoughts that you and Jeff will get through this...

Unknown said...

Hang in there Chica!

Unknown said...

Post up Chica,
where ya been?
Happy June, it's a new month and I am going to make over my attitude.
One Moment at A Time- that's all we need to live for.
Love you!